Aqua Traction Advanced Marine Flooring is designed to add style and comfort to your boat while offering a durable, non-slip surface for all your boating needs. Made with our proprietary closed-cell cross-linked synthetic resin, Aqua Traction is best described as the carbon fiber of the marine flooring industry. Aqua Traction provides superior traction, comfort and style, as well as exceptional sound-dampening characteristics.
Aqua Traction parts are precision CNC cut and backed with UV protected, pressure sensitive, acrylic based adhesive that is designed to withstand the harshest marine environments.
Each project is designed and engineered by our in-house CAD specialist. All of the components of your applications will be accurately cut on our CNC router. We provide the fastest lead time in the industry and our focus is to provide our customers with excellent quality and service.
Why Aqua Traction?
- Quality: exceptional traction whether dry or wet makes your boat more safe
- Durability: easy-to-clean, UV resistant, closed-cell material resists moisture and oils
- Precision: each piece is custom-made and CNC cut to fit your boat perfectly
- Style: create a custom look & enhance your comfort on board your boat
Aqua Traction Does Boat Floor Replacements Differently
We know your boat is your pride and joy. It’s more than just a hobby. It’s your lifestyle – and your safety and comfort aboard is our top priority. That’s why we use cross-linked polyethylene (PE) based foam as opposed to the industrial Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) standard that is used by many in the boat floor replacement industry.
What Makes PE Based Foam So Different?
- Stability: it is more stable than EVA at higher temperatures
- Durability: it will last longer than EVA in even the harshest conditions
- Uniformity: it’s extremely small, uniform cells create an ultra-fine finish
Our PE foam is a lightweight, closed cell foam, that comes in a wide range of densities. And because PE foam can be thermoformed, we can shape it into any shape or size. PE foam outperforms EVA every time.
Some of the many benefits include:
- It resists water
- It insulates efficiently
- It absorbs impact
- It withstands wear and damage
- Aqua Traction: 140 kilograms per cubic meter or 8.7
- Competitor: 190 kilograms per cubic meter or 11.9 pounds per cubic footpounds per cubic foot
That’s a 26% weight savings with a more durable product!
View the photo gallery for samples of Aqua Traction Advanced Marine Flooring.